kAlx kP1030 - Pointing and Masonry Mortar
For pointing and masonry laying up to moderately salt-loaded substrates
kAlx kP-1030 Pointing and Masonry Mortar (DIN 18557) is a purely mineral product, composed of hydraulic lime and is excellently suited for pointing masonry work in non to moderately salt-loaded substrates.
Suitable for use on internal and external applications, kP-1030 is composed of natural hydraulic lime. It is highly vapour permeable, has an open and porous structure and is non-shrinking.
kP-1030 lime-based Pointing and Masonry Mortar undergoes a relatively quick carbonation and hydraulic hardening process. Both hardening processes run parallel and so result in an acceptable strength after only a few days.
Where there are high levels of salt loading we advise using the Jahn M110 Pointing Mortar.
- Salt, frost and moisture resistant
- Moisture regulating
- Supplied ready to use – just add water
- Specific gravity (kg/dm3)
- Bending/Tensile strength (N/mm2)
- 1.8 - 2.4
- Compression strength (N/mm2)
- 2.0 - 5.0
- Dynamic E-modulus (KN/mm2)
- 7.0 - 9.0
- Water absorption (%)
- Water mixing factor (ml/kg)
- 110 - 140
- Volume mixed mortar (ml/kg)
- Consumption (kg/m2, 15 mm thickness)
- Linear expansion coefficient (%)
- Hydraulic expansion coefficient (%)