kAlx Pointing and Masonry Mortar is a purely mineral product, composed of hydraulic lime and is excellently suited for repointing brick and stone in non to moderately salt-loaded substrates.
Suitable for use on internal and external applications, our pointing mortar is composed of natural hydraulic lime. It is highly vapour permeable and is available in a range of 28 colours and in super-fine, fine, medium and coarse grades.
kAlx lime-based Pointing and Masonry Mortar undergoes a relatively quick carbonation and hydraulic hardening process. Both hardening processes run parallel and so result in an acceptable strength after only a few days.
In order to obtain an accurate colour match with your existing mortar we highly recommend purchasing the Kalx Pointing Mortar Colour Sample Tray
- Salt, frost and moisture resistant
- Moisture regulating
- Available in fine, medium and coarse grades.
- Supplied ready to use – just add water
- Lime based
- Suitable for repointing brick and stone walls
- Application Temp oC
- 2 - 35
- Compression strength (N/mm2)
- 2.0 - 6.0
- Water mixing factor (L/25kg)
- 5.5 - 6
- Volume mixed mortar (ml/kg)
- 650 - 700
- Consumption (kg/m2, 10mm thickness)
- 13 - 15