Jahn M110 - Pointing Mortar
Specially designed pointing mortar for use where other mortars have failed.
Jahn M110 Pointing Mortar is a purely mineral, one-component, ready to use mortar of pure origin, that is free from acrylic and latex bonding agents. The range of pointing mortars have been specially formulated for the restoration of brick, sandstone and limestone mortar joints and particularly in the restoration of historic buildings.
Each mortar is designed to have a lower compressive strength than the surrounding masonry and performs well even in situations where previous mortars have failed due to repeated water and salt saturation.
Jahn M110 can be adjusted for specific situations such as seawater and drains.
- Completely vapour permeable
- Ready to use – mixes with water
- Compatible with historic masonry
- Specific formulas for the restoration of limestone, sandstone and brick mortar joints and can be adjusted for specific requirements
- High frost, moisture and salt resistance and moisture regulating
- Available in standard or custom colours that closely match existing mortar
Jahn M110 Pointing Mortar 0010/600
- Specific Gravity (kg/dm3)
- Bending/Tensile strength (N/mm2)
- 1.5 - 2.5
- Compression strength (N/mm2)
- 8.0 - 15.0
- Dynamic E-modulus (KN/mm2)
- 10.0 - 14.0
- Water absorption (%)
- Water Mixing Factor (ml/kg)
- 100 - 120
- Volume mixed mortar (ml/kg)
- Consumption (kg/dm3)
- Linear expansion coefficient (%)
- Hydraulic expansion coefficient (%)
- Water vapour permeability (my)
- Capillary water absorption (w value)