Jahn M35 - Injection Mortar
Specifically designed for filling cracks and voids with widths between 3mm and 10mm in brick, natural stone and concrete.
Jahn M35 Injection Mortar is a mineral-based, single-component mortar that is supplied ready to mix with water. Containing no acrylic or latex bonding agents or additives, M35 is of pure origin, vapour permeable and free from any toxic substances.
M35 is an adjusted mortar for sealing constructional cracks ranging from 3 mm to 10 mm. It may be used in both non-structural and load bearing situations. M35 is finer and heavier than M40.
Sealing constructional cracks from 3mm to 10mm in brick, natural stone and concrete.
- Engineered in the lab, proven in the field
- Single component mixes with water only
- Highly moisture, frost and salt resistant and salt and moisture regulating
- Vapour permeable – prevents failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Scientifically controlled – no on-site chemistry resulting in product variation
- Can be manually or mechanically applied.
- Strong adhesion
- Water Based: Environmentally and user safe – no solvent clean up or disposal problems
Jahn M35 – Injection Mortar
- Specific gravity (kg/dm3)
- Bending/Tensile strength (N/mm2)
- 4.0 – 50
- Compression strength (N/mm2)
- 64.5 - 70.0
- Dynamic E-modulus (KN/mm2)
- 22.0 - 28.0
- Water absorption (%)
- Water mixing factor (ml/kg)
- 350 - 400
- Volume mixed mortar (ml/kg)
- Consumption (kg/dm3)
- Linear expansion coefficient (%)
- Hydraulic expansion coefficient (%)
- Water vapour permeability (my)
- Capillary water absorption (w value)