kAlx Restoration Mortars – Stone Repair is composed of natural hydraulic lime and is excellently suited for repairing, restoring and touching up of porous, lime-based natural stone elements. Available in a wide range of colours.
Suitable for use on interior and exterior applications.
*** In order to obtain an accurate colour match we highly recommend that you initially purchase the Kalx Stone Repair Colour Sample Boxes ***
Click HERE to view.
Bespoke Colour Matching
If we are unable to match your sample from our standard colour range, we can create a custom colour specific to your needs. Please call to discuss timing, costs and minimum order quantities.
Kalx Natural Stone Repair Mortar was developed for the repair and restoration of porous, lime-based natural stone. This high quality repair mortar is workable and forgiving and is suitable for both internal and external applications.
- Wide range of colours
- Accurate colour selction using Colour Sample Boxes
- Chemically compatible with materials used in historic buildings.
- High vapour diffusion
- Salt, frost and moisture resistant
- Moisture regulating
- Highly suited to restoration projects
- Can be spread to zero thickness
- Available in a range of sizes and colours
- Supplied ready to use. Just add water.
- Compression strength EN1015-11 (1 to 28 days)
- >1.9 MPa to >5.2 MPa
- Flexural Strength EN 1015-11 (1 to 28 days)
- >0.9 MPa to >3.4 MPa
- Volume mixed mortar (ml/kg)
- Consumption (kg/m2, 1mm thickness)