kAlx Restoration Mortars – Stone Repair is composed of natural hydraulic lime and is excellently suited for repairing, restoring and touching up of porous, lime-based natural stone elements. Available in a wide range of colours.
Suitable for use on interior and exterior applications.
*** In order to obtain an accurate colour match we highly recommend that you initially purchase the Kalx Stone Repair Colour Sample Boxes ***
Click HERE to view.
Kalx Natural Stone Repair Mortar was developed for the repair and restoration of porous, lime-based natural stone. This high quality repair mortar is workable and forgiving and is suitable for both internal and external applications.
- Wide range of colours
- Accurate colour selction using Colour Sample Boxes
- Chemically compatible with materials used in historic buildings.
- High vapour diffusion
- Salt, frost and moisture resistant
- Moisture regulating
- Highly suited to restoration projects
- Can be spread to zero thickness
- Available in a range of sizes and colours
- Supplied ready to use. Just add water.
- Compression strength EN1015-11 (1 to 28 days)
- >1.9 MPa to >5.2 MPa
- Flexural Strength EN 1015-11 (1 to 28 days)
- >0.9 MPa to >3.4 MPa
- Volume mixed mortar (ml/kg)
- Consumption (kg/m2, 1mm thickness)