Available in a selection of lengths and diameters, crack stitching bars are a proven and effective solution for reconnecting and reinforcing cracked brickwork. Crack repair rods are bonded into the bed joint to extend 500mm across cracks in walls and can withstand a tensile load of at least 8kN.
Stainless steel brick stitching bars have a tensile strength that is double that of conventional rebar and a spiral twist that permits a degree of torsional yield within elastic limits and the high fin profile provides an excellent key for bonding into mortars.
- Repair, stabilise and reinforce cracked brickwork
- Minimal cost and little disruption to install
- Redistributes loads
- Works with thixotropic, cementitious grout to enhance the tensile, shear and flexural capacity of masonry walls
- Provide resilience against further cracking
HelicalFix crack stitching bars are available in AISI304 grade Austenitic Stainless Steel.
- Length: 1.0m
- Diameter: 6mm
N.B. Please call for alternative lengths and diameters.
Technical Characteristics - 6mm 304 Grade
- Diameter (mm)
- Length (mm)
- Cross Sectional Area (mm²)
- Pitch (mm)
- Ultimate Tensile Load (KN)
- Ultimate Tensile Strength (Mpa)
- Elongation (%)
- Yield Point Load (KN)
- Yield Point Strength (Mpa)
- Young's Modulus (Gpa)
- Ultimate Shear Load (KN)
- Ultimate Shear Strength (Mpa)
- Mass (Kg/m)