Total Wall Care Alkaline Cleaner is a strong, water based, alkaline cleaner for compact carbonate stone. To remove the surface patina caused by pollution on carbonate matrix materials. It effectively removes grease and oily substances.
Available in 1L, 2.5L and 5L
Part of the Total Wall Care range of cleaners and protectants.
Suitable for cleaning compact, carbonate materials, travertine, Istria marble, Trani marble, Pietra di Finale (marble), and Pietra Paesina (Rouin marble). Do not use on silicate or lead-polished
stones. It attacks aluminium and mattifies paints.
It is also effective on extremely porous surfaces, such as cellular, vuggy stones and “unfilled” travertine.
Can be used neat or diluted to a maximum ratio of 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water.
Can be applied at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C
Has an unlimited shelf-life
- Extremely powerful cleaner
- Removes grease and oily substances effectively
- Also suitable for highly porous surfaces
0.1 – 0.3 l/m² depending on the substrate type and amount of dirt.
- Light dirt: 1 part product and 4 parts water (20% solution)
- Mild dirt: 1 part product and 3 part water (25% solution)
- Stubborn dirt: 1 part product and 1 part water (50% solution)
- Physical state
- 1 - 20 mPa·s
- 1.19 g/cm³
- Application temp.
- +5°C to +30°C