Following the passing of our good friend and mentor Heinz Jahn, Cathedral Stone Products, Inc. in the USA purchased and maintains the sole ownership rights to the Jahn products and intellectual property.
Therefore, for any enquiries relating to the Jahn M and Jahn S ranges, please visit Cathedral Stone
Jahn M60 Plaster and Stucco Mortar is a cementitious, single-component mortar that eliminates the need for the usual three-part application process (clean, scratch, finish). M60 can be applied as a ground coat or a finishing coat and is available in interior and exterior formulations. It is also available in plaster and stucco variants.
Contains no acrylic or latex bonding agents and exhibits a superior chemical bond to prepared substrates. M60 is proven in situations where repeated water and salt saturation have occurred.
- Ready to use: Mixes with water only – no on-site “chemistry” resulting in product variation.
- Can be applied on all mineral, stony, absorbing and load-bearing substrates.
- Purely mineral: Protects the substrate by allowing salts, water vapour, and liquid water to reach the surface, preventing failure due to salt expansion or freeze/thaw cycles.
- Tenacious Adhesion without relying on synthetic bonding agents.
- Choose from standard or factory custom colouring. Closely matches existing masonry.
- Water Based: Environmentally and user safe. No solvent clean-up or disposal problems.
* Please contact Steadfast for Technical Characteristics of product variations.