Following the passing of our good friend and mentor Heinz Jahn, Cathedral Stone Products, Inc. in the USA purchased and maintains the sole ownership rights to the Jahn products and intellectual property.
Therefore, for any enquiries relating to the Jahn M and Jahn S ranges, please visit Cathedral Stone
Jahn M70 Stone Repair Mortar is a mineral-based, single-component mortar that is supplied ready to mix with water. Containing no acrylic or latex bonding agents or additives, M70 is completely vapour permeable at any depth. This allows water, water vapour and salts to reach the surface protecting the substrate from failure due to freeze/thaw cycles and salt expansion.
Available in a range of laboratory engineered variants to match the physical properties of the substrate being repaired.
Jahn M70 Natural Stone Repair Mortar is available in a wide range of formulations for the repair of all types of natural stone including:
- M70 Sandstone Repair Mortar – specially formulated for repairing sandstone
- M70 Limestone Repair Mortar – specially formulated for repairing limestone
- M70 Marble Repair Mortar – specially formulated for repairing marble
- M70 Staircase Repair Mortar – specially formulated for the repair of natural stone steps
- Engineered in the lab, failure free in the field
- Single component mixes with water only
- No synthetic bonding agents – fully vapour permeable
- Scientifically controlled – no on-site chemistry resulting in product variation
- Available in a wide range of standard colours. Custom colours available on request. Closely match existing masonry.
- Laboratory engineered to match the physical properties of existing stone. Ensures that the repair mortar and stone react to the environment in the same way.